Hey! Are you new here? Our server is currently paused, meaning that you can't register or download it right now.
Although, we're currently working in a brand new version, Ultimate Pirates Online 3.0, which will be released soon and will bring countless new content!
Stay tuned, like our Facebook Page and join our Facebook Group!
Ultimate Pirates Online EULA
Ultimate Pirates Online Official Rules Agreement
To play in our server, you must agree with everything written below. If you do not agree with anything, perhaps our server isn't the one for you.
Website & Forums
- Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
- The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website.
- You agree to not share your account with anyone, because doing so might result in the loss of your account (by getting scammed, we do not ban for account sharing).
- You agree that your account can't be sold for real currency or traded to any other servers.
- You agree that scamming is totally illegal and results in permanent ban of your accounts. Don't even mind trying to obfuscate the case, we'll track it.
- You agree to not abuse of any bugs if they're found. If you find a bug, make sure to report in our forums and get rewarded through the Bugs Bounty Program.
- You agree that we might update this rules page anytime, but with further announcement.
Data Collection (GDPR)
- We DO NOT and will NEVER collect any personal information of your behalf. The only personal information we've got stored in our databases is your email, required for account recovery and forum notifications, which can be disabled anytime here (make sure you're logged in before clicking). Regarding your "account username", we don't consider it a personal information as it can be anything you'd like. Note: Your messages in our forum's Chatbox and Messenger are stored in our database to grant you the "historic" view, although they're NOT accessible by any staff members, including administrators.
- Third Parties: Google Analytics - We do use Google Analytics in our website to get to know more about our public, although it only collects anonymous data.
- In-game Data Collection: We also don't collect any personal information in our game client. The only things stored are: Trade Logs, Login & Logout Logs (used in scam situations), etc... Note that these information are stored with your character's name, which can be anything. Also, your conversations AREN'T logged anyhow.
Client Modifications (Tweak)
- You agree that any changes to your game client that might advantage your game-play over other players are extremely prohibited and might result in the temporary suspension of your account (perhaps permanent if the case persists). It's extremely hard for us for us to find players with such changes, but as soon as someone starts getting reported by a lot of players, we'll take a look into the case. The only allowed changes to the game client are the ones available through our tool "UPO Tweaker" that can be accessed from your client folder.
- You agree to not offend other players, no matter what. We do not tolerate racism or bullying. In case you find a player breaking this rule, please report to us through a private conversation (with proofs) and we'll take an action.
- You understand and agree that we DO NOT perform refunds to donations, no matter the reason. Any attempts of refunding will be refused (the 4th topic is an exception).
- If you're under age, you agree that you've further contacted your parents before performing the donation.
- You agree that you're not using a Credit Card or PayPal account from other person without authorization.
- You understand and agree that Ultimate Pirates Online is an online service and might close at anytime due to lack of resources or any other reasons, and if that happens, only donations sent within the last 30 days are eligible for a refund.
- You agree and is aware that the Diamonds aren't added instantly into your account (it takes some minutes, a few hours at most).
- The transaction is fully processed by PayPal, we DO NOT store any information regarding your behalf.
Third-Party Server Advertisement
- You agree to not advertise other TOP servers in our game and website. You'll get permanently banned in case you break this rule.
Last updated on 06/09/18.