Hey! Are you new here? Our server is currently paused, meaning that you can't register or download it right now.
Although, we're currently working in a brand new version, Ultimate Pirates Online 3.0, which will be released soon and will bring countless new content!
Stay tuned, like our
Facebook Page and join our Facebook Group!

Faller

What you hate most in UPO?

Hey! Sort of continuing the "Let's make UPO Alive Again" thread, but in other context: What do you hate most in UPO? What takes away your will of playing?

36 minutes ago, Panda said:

I hate useless 4.5k Ultimate Coins in my inventory .__.

This issue will be solved soon! :P

I hate to say this but it would be that the server is almost empty. Only 2 active guilds, not much pk (only at minute 29), neither are there things to farm only BD, UR, some Daily tasks and maybe DW.

I want to create a new character and start all over again but to fully equip it would take me too many months, w/o malling..

7 minutes ago, Exnus said:

I hate to say this but it would be that the server is almost empty. Only 2 active guilds, not much pk (only at minute 29), neither are there things to farm only BD, UR, some Daily tasks and maybe DW.

I want to create a new character and start all over again but to fully equip it would take me too many months, w/o malling..

Hehehe thanks for sharing your opinion!
That's exactly why I've been making these threads lately, I'm trying to find out what's wrong in the server that there aren't many people playing...

In a new player's point of view, let's say we did the Welcome Quest, selected our class, opened the chest and equipped the items. Now what? What should I do? He might ask. How do I level? How do I get money? Which is the best equipment in the server? What is the price of it? How should I start? We have complete guides now, but most newbies don't even check them unless you tell them to. Since there are not many people online, they won't find someone who can lead them to the basics, help in leveling and helping them out a bit in general. It's hard to level alone when you are starting because you don't have the necessary to kill the mobs nor the money to get the level book. The ways of farming are way too afk-y so they will get bored of it really quickly. Starting is indeed hard, since Daily Quests only give 2 diamonds and the hardest one 'World Bosses' 7 diamonds but way too difficult for beginners, unless there's someone helping in boss. I think there should be a change in the way for new players to level. Make a port in city where they can find it  without problems instead of going to Dream Island then go inside the port. Make the mobs easier to kill for them, enough for them to level alone, that don't require much max. The mobs can drop some money notes (less than in Thundra) and Ultra equipment. Obviously, less the chance so it isn't really easy. Thundra is way too far for newbies to go and farm, so this could help them meanwhile. Maybe change some daily quests to adapt to their level (100-119). Instead of killing pirates make them kill the piglets or other mob less stronger than the pirates (but not so weak) since it's easier for them. At this rate they should have Ultra Equipment and be somehow gemmed enough and ready to do 'Pirates Invasion' to get those Blue Exp Chests. When they reach level 120 the actual quests will replace the newbies ones. I think Dark Swamp would be great now too, since DW's concept is kinda boring because you have to kill 50 mobs in order to be able to do damage to the chests and then kill the boss (which is kinda hard if you are a newbie because the freeze is op). In regards to diamonds, as I said before, you really can't farm a lot of dias even though you do them all. So I was thinking, maybe add another quest which requieres you to complete all the daily quests and you will get x15 dias. This will motivate new and old players to do them and help them equip/gem themselves faster.

**This is optional bcause I know there are these type of players who complain about not being able to PK because they are newbies and not fully equipped even though there is a map for this kind of issue (CI).**

Make existing maps for lower levels (lower than 125). For example, UC and BH.

Also, I would recommend to put the coords to the bosses in the Bosses NPC. 

This is what I thought might help. Might not be the issue but just an insight of what I think. Everyone can comment any changes you think is better, etc. It will be nice to hear everyone's opinion on this. 

Sorry for the long post. 🙂❤

14 minutes ago, Chanmi said:

In a new player's point of view, let's say we did the Welcome Quest, selected our class, opened the chest and equipped the items. Now what? What should I do? He might ask. How do I level? How do I get money? Which is the best equipment in the server? What is the price of it? How should I start? We have complete guides now, but most newbies don't even check them unless you tell them to. Since there are not many people online, they won't find someone who can lead them to the basics, help in leveling and helping them out a bit in general. It's hard to level alone when you are starting because you don't have the necessary to kill the mobs nor the money to get the level book. The ways of farming are way too afk-y so they will get bored of it really quickly. Starting is indeed hard, since Daily Quests only give 2 diamonds and the hardest one 'World Bosses' 7 diamonds but way too difficult for beginners, unless there's someone helping in boss. I think there should be a change in the way for new players to level. Make a port in city where they can find it  without problems instead of going to Dream Island then go inside the port. Make the mobs easier to kill for them, enough for them to level alone, that don't require much max. The mobs can drop some money notes (less than in Thundra) and Ultra equipment. Obviously, less the chance so it isn't really easy. Thundra is way too far for newbies to go and farm, so this could help them meanwhile. Maybe change some daily quests to adapt to their level (100-119). Instead of killing pirates make them kill the piglets or other mob less stronger than the pirates (but not so weak) since it's easier for them. At this rate they should have Ultra Equipment and be somehow gemmed enough and ready to do 'Pirates Invasion' to get those Blue Exp Chests. When they reach level 120 the actual quests will replace the newbies ones. I think Dark Swamp would be great now too, since DW's concept is kinda boring because you have to kill 50 mobs in order to be able to do damage to the chests and then kill the boss (which is kinda hard if you are a newbie because the freeze is op). In regards to diamonds, as I said before, you really can't farm a lot of dias even though you do them all. So I was thinking, maybe add another quest which requieres you to complete all the daily quests and you will get x15 dias. This will motivate new and old players to do them and help them equip/gem themselves faster.

**This is optional bcause I know there are these type of players who complain about not being able to PK because they are newbies and not fully equipped even though there is a map for this kind of issue (CI).**

Make existing maps for lower levels (lower than 125). For example, UC and BH.

Also, I would recommend to put the coords to the bosses in the Bosses NPC. 

This is what I thought might help. Might not be the issue but just an insight of what I think. Everyone can comment any changes you think is better, etc. It will be nice to hear everyone's opinion on this. 

Sorry for the long post. 🙂❤

Wait wut I think I wrote in the wrong thread 🤔 oh well 🤷‍♀️ As I was kinda inactive for a month I missed quite a lot in here the forum xD I just read the "Let's Make UPO Alive Again" and noticed a lot of players had the same idea as me and even more great ideas. This post is just why I think players stop playing just when they start and how we can avoid it. 🙂

Hey @Chanmi! I'd like to thank you so much for all the feedback, it will be very helpful for me and so the server! I'll be thinking on every word you've wrote and get to do some new things for the newbies, so they can have a better experience.

Really appreciated! <3

Yow

Abby comes again with another flow

Ill play, if the server suck or was it low

Ill win, wether its dom bunny or arrow

they will all end up with sarrow

Guilds be like, Im gonna win tomorrow

but they dont know,

Ill put them on their pillow

H-h-ho-how can you, not get amazed by the show

when its Abby her self to give out the show

Im im im gonna kill em all with my bow

and I'm gonna blow them with my death blow

weakness I dissallow

and my enemies in my strenght disavow

aint no body stoppin me now

because yow, Im on the flow

5 hours ago, Abdulla738 said:

Yow

but they dont know,

weakness I dissallow

Lmfaoooooo

Mmmmmmm I would say what i hate most is the marriage wings u_u their so big and distracting D: , can we just make it a smaller wing and make it a less distracting colour xDDD

Oh and not enough apps :CCCCCCCC more apps :D and majority of the weapon apps from mall dont glow at all, for Bards only 1 of the staffs glows and its an ugly one huehue. Idk maybe make a thread about  apps people would like or something to see  -o- cause i'd like to see black/white bd set for ami - lance and phy has u-u, pure white death set, a good looking bow with a subtle glow - maybe like that lv 10 bow with deadly ruler glow but instead of blue its a yellow glow like the fire bow but without that circle thing around it.  

Not enough grinding outside of mazes, like in tundra for farming money - but money is not really needed that much. maybe make some manus farmable bp/rad/cb/eq tbh idk

Edited by Soah

When there's nothing to do i usually just leave e-e so i think having this up will maybe get more people to stay online longer rather than just afking 

maybe not bp so it stays abit harder to get - maze chests only

Edited by Soah

On Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 1:39 PM, Abdulla738 said:

Yow

but they dont know,

weakness I dissallow

Dafuq u mentaldisorder

The only reason why i am playing UPO is the AFK  and PVE farming methods. most servers dont have that or they just have staying afk for fairy coins for gold or mining for some crap.  but what i hate the most is the grinding on some items to farm which i believe they shouldnt take that long time to farm like shield of entity upgrades and entity gems and last lvling up from 130 to 135. i had 18% exp and it got bugged. i debugged it and went back to 0. i realized its not worth it so i am just staying lv130 and being lv130 or lv135 for SS doesnt really matter

3 hours ago, Abdulla738 said:

wtf you crazy? whoever levels over 127 is crazy.... pft why would someone with brain leave level 127

thats the reason why they leave 127 because they have a brain unlike abby777

Theres not much things to do. Nothing else but doing dqs, UR, dungeons, PKs. Lasttime u have dark swamp and some other awesome map. Now seems like all vanished.

Maybe most of what I say can not be solved or done here on this server but it is my opinion and maybe that will give you some idea of what to do.

I miss the primal essence of the game, it's a game about pirates, right? And it's also a mmorpg, right? I miss that journey as I explored the map, suffering to kill those mines in the mine, finally being able to buy my first boat and clear the ocean, feel the progression when I got that new armor and cool sword, UPO is currently limited to a infinite daily grind, you visit the same places and do the exact same thing every day, only to at the end of the day slightly increase the status of your equipment and then go to PvP. I think the server was supposed to be focused on PvP right? Why is not Tales of Pirates classic PvP added? That little arena where teams struggled and strategized, when the Voyagers and SMs needed to take care of the entrances to contain the invisible crusaders, I miss that physical and spiritual progression where every day you learned something new.

1 hour ago, ZuriXP said:

Maybe most of what I say can not be solved or done here on this server but it is my opinion and maybe that will give you some idea of what to do.

I miss the primal essence of the game, it's a game about pirates, right? And it's also a mmorpg, right? I miss that journey as I explored the map, suffering to kill those mines in the mine, finally being able to buy my first boat and clear the ocean, feel the progression when I got that new armor and cool sword, UPO is currently limited to a infinite daily grind, you visit the same places and do the exact same thing every day, only to at the end of the day slightly increase the status of your equipment and then go to PvP. I think the server was supposed to be focused on PvP right? Why is not Tales of Pirates classic PvP added? That little arena where teams struggled and strategized, when the Voyagers and SMs needed to take care of the entrances to contain the invisible crusaders, I miss that physical and spiritual progression where every day you learned something new.

Hey, thanks a lot for your comment!

I get what you mean, and it might happen soon!

Everything is just a project for now, but as soon as the project looks good, I'll start working on it. :)