Hey! Are you new here? Our server is currently paused, meaning that you can't register or download it right now.
Although, we're currently working in a brand new version, Ultimate Pirates Online 3.0, which will be released soon and will bring countless new content!
Stay tuned, like our
Facebook Page and join our Facebook Group!

Faller

Changes to the Staff

image.png

Hey there!
I'd like to announce that we've performed a few changes to the staff.

What has changed?

• Majed is no longer a GM, but he's still a HD and might come online sometimes.
  • Lulu is no longer a GM as she's totally inactive. Her position has been changed to HD.
  • Mustache (aka Abdulla) has been promoted to a GM position. In-game name: [GM]Mustache~.

For now, these are the main changes!
Just to let you know, there were no fights or anything, Majed is just too busy and has given up his position. Perhaps he comes back later on if his time allows him! Also, the only reason Lulu was changed to HD is simply because she doesn't come online.

Note that Mustache is just starting as GM, so he's still learning everything and might not be able to help you, in cases like that, he'll pass your situation to me and I'll solve it.

We might recruit a few HDs later on if it's required.

Our objective with the staff changes is to make the server more active. So expect to see some changes and events in the upcoming days!

Thanks a lot for reading, have a nice day. :)

45 minutes ago, Abdulla738 said:

Who's that sexy boi?

Oh, that's just me, ahahhahaa silly meeee.

Huehuehue

Welcome btw :D

Oo stache getting a promotion 👌

2 hours ago, Richer than Ritchie said:

Ohh....

Oh okay..

Oi? Want to say something?