Dominate

[EVENT] Unscramble Announcement

5 minutes ago, Mr.DarkLord said:

Hes the hero we need, not the hero we deserve 😂😁

Here's the devil king we know , not the devil king we can kill :) xD

1 minute ago, Mr.DarkLord said:

Im just bored...nothing to do xD

Make the event now 😁

Same that's why i made this xD , but still mods can join but no rewards if you win and not counted as winner xD , and I need to make a good announcement and still need to unscramble it :o 

Just now, Chanmi said:

I can say the answer and the fastest to copy my answer is the winner. :^) Good Luck boys.

Cheater... Bad Mod... , let the players get em hard :) 

15 hours ago, Dominate said:

Cheater... Bad Mod... , let the players get em hard :) 

I am basically being too good hahah but yeah I was joking they should think for them huehuehue

On 5/15/2018 at 7:38 AM, Dominate said:

Hello ! I'm here just going to tell you all on the day the server will be back I will do events here ( Unscramble Announcement ) , It's basically the same as unscramble words but as it's "words" here we will do longer and more fun to solve the mysteries :) 

Rewards will be given inside the game once my character is unlocked again 

The Winners will be decided for the TOP 5 who Commented correctly on the post of the event on the Day.

Rewards ( 1 Person = 50 diamond , 1 Person can only win once )

So stay tune on our Forum , Website , and Facebook Group regarding the server updates and when it will be open , once it's announced when it will be open , i will hold the event here on the day the server will be re-open.

[NB : I'm just bored xD sorry for the low prize for the winners :) ( Mods and Admins are not allowed to Join xD ) , also I do this event so that player will stay tune on the updates :) , hope those who can't use their account or register will be able to later and I will check carefully wether your char is alt or new player and make sure to ( Complete your profile about who is your char in Game , if you do not fill this and you are on the top 10 who will win later i will not count you and count for the 6th person and so on )

[NB : I've input a random date , so note that the event will happen on the day the server Re-open )

The Rules are simple which are the same as unscramble words event's rule , you can say more than 1 time ( Note that this is an announcement so it will not be easy to get fully correct so you are free to say more than once until i announce the winners )

Best Regards,

Dominate :D

Adding up to this, our server now counts with a fully automated Unscramble Words event that will happen 2 times every weekend!

Hello, just representing the non-staff people here. 🤨

Edited by ZuriXP