Hey! Are you new here? Our server is currently paused, meaning that you can't register or download it right now.
Although, we're currently working in a brand new version, Ultimate Pirates Online 3.0, which will be released soon and will bring countless new content!
Stay tuned, like our
Facebook Page and join our Facebook Group!

Faller

(Free Diamonds) Legendary Tree of Fortune

fortune_tree.jpg

Hello!
In this thread I'll give a quick introduction to the Legendary Tree of Fortune.

In this place you can literally farm Diamonds without doing anything. All you need to do is get an axe and leave your character attacking the tree.
The only requirements are: Woodcutting Skill 
Woodcutting Skill and Legendary Axe Legendary Axe.

In order to obtain a Legendary Axe, you'll need to do a mini-quest, "The Legendary Axe". It can be started at 317,724 and the objective is to farm 1.000x Wood.
In order the obtain the Woodcutting Skill, you'll need to do the mini-quest, "In Search of Knowledge", which can be started at 502,407 (click here for guide).

The Rewards
By leaving your character attacking the tree, you'll receive 1x Diamond Diamond every 3600 hits (aprox. 1 hour). But before you start creating over 100 alts, note that you can only have ONE character at the tree farming (if you have more than one, only one will receive the Diamond).

And that's it for the Legendary Tree of Fortune! It's main objective is to give you a method of easily farming when you're unable to play.
If you'd like to suggest anything, let us know down below!

8 minutes ago, Eoni said:

Damn, now I have like 15 useless chars 😱 

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9 minutes ago, Eoni said:

Damn, now I have like 15 useless chars 😱 

Let's see how it goes :)

5 hours ago, dominic363 said:

this is bullshit. good luck with your server. i am out

Hello!

Would you tell us more why this is bad? That's the worse way of handling situations, instead, tell us what you think and we might change it, if your arguments are actually fair.

41 minutes ago, Faller said:

Hello!

Would you tell us more why this is bad? That's the worse way of handling situations, instead, tell us what you think and we might change it, if your arguments are actually fair.

As a person whos working 12 hours a day and got only the weekend to play. Removing afk ways of farming is a bad idea. Legendary tree was the only reaaon keeping me play your server. But i guess its over now

1 hour ago, dominic363 said:

As a person whos working 12 hours a day and got only the weekend to play. Removing afk ways of farming is a bad idea. Legendary tree was the only reaaon keeping me play your server. But i guess its over now

Well, the afk ways to farm are not gone. The tree still gives diamonds and it's at a pretty generous rate if it is 1 per hour. That would mean 24 free diamonds a day. If there were no limits to alts it would make diamond prices drop ALOT, because there are people who make way too many alts to just afk at the tree 24/7. (Not me at all 🙄) For example if I had 15 alts at the tree at all times i would be getting 360 diamonds in a single day, that's 2520 diamonds in one week... That's just too crazy and no one would donate and then the server would not be able to survive. And if the rates for diamonds in the trees are dropped, that would make the people who can't keep their computers on 24/7 lose interest because it would not be worth it to chop at the tree for just a few diamonds.

-Long ass rant end- 😎

5 hours ago, dominic363 said:

Thanks for understanding and letting us know your reason! :)

As for your comment, I can understand your point. That's actually the intention of this tree, giving a way to farm even when you're away.
The only issue is that it was giving way too much Diamonds, which was causing players to not do Daily Quests or anything, but stay in the tree all day long.
Understanding what I've pointed above, you can easily conclude that it's killing the server (which was commented out by many players, including @Eoni above). Oh yea, of course there are exceptions, such as you, that wouldn't be able to play during this time anyway, but 90% of the players are a different case.
I'll try to think of a solution for this, such as other spots to farm (which would be limited as well, but give different stuff), but without killing the server economy and players base.

I'm really sorry that this change is affecting you in such a way, but it's really really hard to do the best for everyone.
Once again, thanks for explaining your situation. If you've got any ideas, please let me know.

Well i was one of those players who parked 10 alts at tree and chop chop 24/7 and beacuse i got alot of diamonds from it i wasnt doing any daily quests (and beacuse im lazy ass 😇). I think this new tree is good idea beacuse players will actually have to do something if they will want better items, not just park chars at tree and wait few days. Also server will be more active not like now...383625274 chars at trees and like 5 players actually doing something 😁

7 hours ago, Mr.DarkLord said:

Well i was one of those players who parked 10 alts at tree and chop chop 24/7 and beacuse i got alot of diamonds from it i wasnt doing any daily quests (and beacuse im lazy ass 😇). I think this new tree is good idea beacuse players will actually have to do something if they will want better items, not just park chars at tree and wait few days. Also server will be more active not like now...383625274 chars at trees and like 5 players actually doing something 😁

That's exactly what I meant above! And you weren't the only one.

Thanks a lot for sharing your case with us :)

On 5/19/2018 at 11:03 PM, dominic363 said:

Everyone is busy as you know a game is just one way to spend your free time, things went easy anyway ever since Ultimate City was created ; Old players have it hard and never relies on legendary tree to make their character stronger. On the other hand, eventhough you can't get easy diamonds from tree anymore, the server still has many easy ways to earn diamonds.

oh well bye useless 10 characters ( most of them are rb 4 hahaha ) , anyway i can only use 6 clients to afk before so.... , thought recently i only open 2 for pk only ,no woodcutting at all , all i see is @Mr.DarkLord's alt , @[Carrot] and some players alts on legendary trees

1 hour ago, Dominate said:

oh well bye useless 10 characters ( most of them are rb 4 hahaha ) , anyway i can only use 6 clients to afk before so.... , thought recently i only open 2 for pk only ,no woodcutting at all , all i see is @Mr.DarkLord's alt , @[Carrot] and some players alts on legendary trees

Yea hahaha....well last few days i was using only dark...or i didnt come on at all xD

3 hours ago, Dominate said:

Everyone is busy as you know a game is just one way to spend your free time, things went easy anyway ever since Ultimate City was created ; Old players have it hard and never relies on legendary tree to make their character stronger. On the other hand, eventhough you can't get easy diamonds from tree anymore, the server still has many easy ways to earn diamonds.

your right. i play to spend my free time. i spend my whole day at work so no way i spend my couple of hours before sleep working for a game. i just wanna log and pk. i am done with top and mmorpg games anyways. best choice for me now to play are moba games and console game. good luck with your server faller it was pleasure to play in your server. i appreciate your hard work. if your server was opened 7 years ago i am sure it would kick ass but time has changed and the game is getting too old