Jump to content
Faller

Legendary Tree of Fortune

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Eoni said:

Damn, now I have like 15 useless chars 😱 

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Eoni said:

Damn, now I have like 15 useless chars 😱 

Let's see how it goes :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dominic363 said:

this is bullshit. good luck with your server. i am out

Hello!

Would you tell us more why this is bad? That's the worse way of handling situations, instead, tell us what you think and we might change it, if your arguments are actually fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Faller said:

Hello!

Would you tell us more why this is bad? That's the worse way of handling situations, instead, tell us what you think and we might change it, if your arguments are actually fair.

As a person whos working 12 hours a day and got only the weekend to play. Removing afk ways of farming is a bad idea. Legendary tree was the only reaaon keeping me play your server. But i guess its over now

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dominic363 said:

As a person whos working 12 hours a day and got only the weekend to play. Removing afk ways of farming is a bad idea. Legendary tree was the only reaaon keeping me play your server. But i guess its over now

Thanks for understanding and letting us know your reason! :)

As for your comment, I can understand your point. That's actually the intention of this tree, giving a way to farm even when you're away.
The only issue is that it was giving way too much Diamonds, which was causing players to not do Daily Quests or anything, but stay in the tree all day long.
Understanding what I've pointed above, you can easily conclude that it's killing the server (which was commented out by many players, including @Eoni above). Oh yea, of course there are exceptions, such as you, that wouldn't be able to play during this time anyway, but 90% of the players are a different case.
I'll try to think of a solution for this, such as other spots to farm (which would be limited as well, but give different stuff), but without killing the server economy and players base.

I'm really sorry that this change is affecting you in such a way, but it's really really hard to do the best for everyone.
Once again, thanks for explaining your situation. If you've got any ideas, please let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i was one of those players who parked 10 alts at tree and chop chop 24/7 and beacuse i got alot of diamonds from it i wasnt doing any daily quests (and beacuse im lazy ass 😇). I think this new tree is good idea beacuse players will actually have to do something if they will want better items, not just park chars at tree and wait few days. Also server will be more active not like now...383625274 chars at trees and like 5 players actually doing something 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mr.DarkLord said:

Well i was one of those players who parked 10 alts at tree and chop chop 24/7 and beacuse i got alot of diamonds from it i wasnt doing any daily quests (and beacuse im lazy ass 😇). I think this new tree is good idea beacuse players will actually have to do something if they will want better items, not just park chars at tree and wait few days. Also server will be more active not like now...383625274 chars at trees and like 5 players actually doing something 😁

That's exactly what I meant above! And you weren't the only one.

Thanks a lot for sharing your case with us :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2018 at 11:03 PM, dominic363 said:

As a person whos working 12 hours a day and got only the weekend to play. Removing afk ways of farming is a bad idea. Legendary tree was the only reaaon keeping me play your server. But i guess its over now

 

Everyone is busy as you know a game is just one way to spend your free time, things went easy anyway ever since Ultimate City was created ; Old players have it hard and never relies on legendary tree to make their character stronger. On the other hand, eventhough you can't get easy diamonds from tree anymore, the server still has many easy ways to earn diamonds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh well bye useless 10 characters ( most of them are rb 4 hahaha ) , anyway i can only use 6 clients to afk before so.... , thought recently i only open 2 for pk only ,no woodcutting at all , all i see is @Mr.DarkLord's alt , @[Carrot] and some players alts on legendary trees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dominate said:

oh well bye useless 10 characters ( most of them are rb 4 hahaha ) , anyway i can only use 6 clients to afk before so.... , thought recently i only open 2 for pk only ,no woodcutting at all , all i see is @Mr.DarkLord's alt , @[Carrot] and some players alts on legendary trees

Yea hahaha....well last few days i was using only dark...or i didnt come on at all xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dominate said:

Everyone is busy as you know a game is just one way to spend your free time, things went easy anyway ever since Ultimate City was created ; Old players have it hard and never relies on legendary tree to make their character stronger. On the other hand, eventhough you can't get easy diamonds from tree anymore, the server still has many easy ways to earn diamonds.

your right. i play to spend my free time. i spend my whole day at work so no way i spend my couple of hours before sleep working for a game. i just wanna log and pk. i am done with top and mmorpg games anyways. best choice for me now to play are moba games and console game. good luck with your server faller it was pleasure to play in your server. i appreciate your hard work. if your server was opened 7 years ago i am sure it would kick ass but time has changed and the game is getting too old

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2018 at 10:16 PM, dominic363 said:

your right. i play to spend my free time. i spend my whole day at work so no way i spend my couple of hours before sleep working for a game. i just wanna log and pk. i am done with top and mmorpg games anyways. best choice for me now to play are moba games and console game. good luck with your server faller it was pleasure to play in your server. i appreciate your hard work. if your server was opened 7 years ago i am sure it would kick ass but time has changed and the game is getting too old

My friend, I got the same time issue as yours, and if you are really into pk. The server has balanced maps where you actually don't need any type of equipment or gems to pk with. Just straight to pk. I didn't farm a single day nor afk farmed, yet, but I am here enjoying these maps until I have the time to farm and do stuff. So you could always pk in balanced maps regardless ( If pk was your issue ). Adding that I got a lot of my items stage 2 just by opening at 1 map (CI) because of the time issues in my schedule. Good luck either way!

Edited by sonicrush0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

ABOUT US

Ultimate Pirates Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) based in the historic "Tales of Pirates". Our server counts with numberless new content and customized game-play intended to make your experience even better. We're always updating our server with new content, so you're never left behind. We are online since 2016 and have plans to keep going, forever and always. Come and join us now for the Ultimate Tales of Pirates experience!

×