ihyde

New pk map review!

Heyo @ihyde aka Dee!!!

Thanks so much for your feedback, I really appreciate it ❤️

I'll be working in all the points you've mentioned, we should have a new version of it tomorrow :D

Yeah was gonna say something about that but tbh I was thinking of a way to do that then i read this and I'm like ohhhhh.  Uk me rusty X) forgot about that lul 

I would also add that people leaving the maze can lead to a numbers disadvantage, which outright makes the maze incredibly one-sided. I can't think of a fair way to solve this, but maybe someone else has some ideas, simply throwing it out there.

22 hours ago, qvest999 said:

I would also add that people leaving the maze can lead to a numbers disadvantage, which outright makes the maze incredibly one-sided. I can't think of a fair way to solve this, but maybe someone else has some ideas, simply throwing it out there.

This can be changed so that the system automatically evens the number of players (every one minute for example) in the maze (transfers a random player from green to red,or other way around),ive seen this on numerous servers usualy in bh maze... Knowing vicky this shouldn't be hard for her to make or just copy from some server files :B...