Faller

[POLL] Wild Hunt & Warriors Arena

Wild Hunt & Warriors Arena  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Wild Hunt back?

• Yes!
    • No!
  2. 2. Would you like to see Warriors Arena back?

• Yes!
    • No!

Posted (edited)

So i voted Yes and then No to warrior's arena, i simply think u should fuse it into 1 map with a kind of medium sized map so FFA is fun and decent without people running all over the place. In arena there were too many people teaming up with guildies through friend list chat, same in wild hunt but the concept is kinda nice so that's why i suggest a fusion between both.

Peace, Percival!

Edited by Izuya

In Wild Hunt ppl just ran with stealth until the map closed so no one won. I would say make the map smaller and/or disable stealth. About Warriors Arena, magics didn't do damage at all, so it was only a map for dmg and it wasn't fair :<