UPDATE 2: The Closed Beta has officially came to an end! Thanks everyone who participated and reported all the issues.
UPDATE: 10 players have applied already! If you'd like, you can still apply - but you'll be in the waiting queue (in case we need more people, or many of the appliers don't come online).
Finally, it's time! We'll start our closed beta testing, if you'd like to know more, continue reading this news entry.
First of all, note that the intention of this beta is to test out new features - find bugs, suggest changes and such, which means, only apply if you'll be collaborating with the development of the server, not for fun.
There will be a total of 3 or 4 phases, each of them will take up a whole day, and will happen in the weekends (because that's when I'm free all day long) - 2 phases in this upcoming weekend and other 2 in the next weekend (or during the week, depends on how the first 2 days goes).
Note that the development of the server isn't fully complete yet, but there are many things that we can test already. I'll be listing everything that we'll test in each day to everyone who apply, in a group chat. There will be some areas inaccessible to the tester.
There will be 10 slots at first, perhaps we'll increase it in case it's needed. The first 10 players to apply will be the participants.
- You'll be able to login your old characters in the closed beta testing, but everything you do on it will be rolled back when the beta is over.
- Please only apply if you'll be available in the upcoming weekends and if you'll collaborate with our team!
- The only requirement is to have an existing account in UPO.
- Make sure to confirm your account name and character name in the text field.
- Date, time and the download files will be sent in the group chat that will be created with all the applied players.
Edited by Faller