We'd like to oficialize that we're reopening our server in a few days (aka April 18th - you can check the countdown timer anytime in the header of our website or in our Discord's #status channel).
In this new version, we are reworking our server from ground. Everything, from Gems, Equipments, Quests, Dungeons, Mazes, will have changes! The whole concept of our server is being changed to make it even better for you.
But not only changes will happen! There's a ton of new content in our server. Here goes some of them:
- 60 FPS Mode
- New UI (new Inventory, Skill Bar, Buttons, Clock, Character Information, and so on!)
- Extended Bank (120 slots)
- New Ranking System
- New anti-tweaking methods (game files cannot be modified)
- New Guild features (custom Hall, name color, guild icon, bank, permissions)
- New apparels
- Possibility of hiding player Apparels and Effects
- Possibility of blocking players in-game, so you won't see messages from them anymore
- Players states below their name, as well as HP and SP counters
- New character camera
- In-game chat integration with Discord
- Albion World Map
- Ways of changing name and color in-game, without the assistance of a GM
- Improvements to gameplay and graphics in general
- Monster Drop & Status information directly in the UI
- New titles that don't require any items
- Chat name color options
- Better support for 4k Displays
- .... and much more!!! You can check some of those features in our Discord's #new-features
As of now, the rates will be:
- Maximum level: 100
- Maximum Fairy level: 60
- Experience ratio: Instant level 70, after that you'll need to grind with Quests, Mazes, Dungeons and defeating bosses.
- Drop ratio: 1x
- Ship Ratio: 10x
- Fairy ratio: TBD (it wont take a month to level your fairy)
- Rebirth level: 1 (we'll increase with future updates, we want to make cool quests for each rebirth level)
Sadly, all the old characters are getting wiped from Albion. This is due many reasons, the major one being that we're working with newer server and client files (source code). Also, as we're completely reworking our server's economy, it would be impossible for us to keep the old characters. Don't worry though, we want to compensate all the old players in the future with unique cosmetic content and more (date and items still to be defined).
Also, @mothannakh is now part of our staff as GM and Game Developer. He's responsible for most of the new features mentioned above. Welcome!
Throughout this week, we'll be posting in our forums everything that you need to know regarding the new changes, so you won't stay behind when we officially open. We expect the registration to be open around Tuesday, and download link available Friday.
We'd like to give a special thanks all our Volunteers team, they are helping us a lot! Without them, this wouldn't be possible.
Your Ultimate Team.
Edited by Faller