- Hexathlon: Hexa quest is now added to our server! The quest will show up on weekends at specific times. Saturday: From 13:00 to 15:00 server-time. Sunday: 01:00 to 03:00 server-time. A guide will be released in our forum throughout the week.
- Wild Hunt: We've added a brand new PK Map that will open during week days at 11:00 server-time. The first round that will happen tomorrow won't give any rewards as it will be a test round.
- Dungeons: Dungeons now have bosses! Those have the chance of dropping great rewards such as Ultimate Stone, Diamond, Rare Apparel Crate and Gems.
- Warlord: The player with first place in K/D rankings now has "Warlord" above his head for a whole month.
- Apparels: New apparels are now available in the Diamonds Shop, including Dragon Ball, wings and new Mask colors.
- Game Rules (EULA): We've update our EULA with new "Abusing" section - "You agree to not attempt to abuse any of our IP & MAC controlling mechanisms under no circumstances. Modifying your IP and MAC Address to take advantage, no matter how, will result in the following consequences: 1.: Formal warning. 2.: Account ban for 7 days. 3.: Permanent ban.". No actions need to be taken from you, and if you don't agree with the new rules, you may leave.
- Guilds: We've increased the allowed amount of players to 30 in order to incentive guilds to recruit new comers. NO ALTS!
- Pets: Doubled growth rate.
- Sharpshooters: The skill "Cloak" is now disabled.
- Demonic World: The amount of gold given from mobs have been increased from 25.000 Gold to 75.000 Gold.
- Tundra: The amount of gold given from mobs have been increased from 2.500 Gold to 10.000 Gold.
- Flash Bombs: We've replaced Flash Bombs lv3 for Blessed Potions. We intend to slowly add Flash Bombs lv1 to the game, the only current way is killing Chaos Chests.
- Referral: Addressed an issue that the referrer would not receive their Diamonds when the referral is validated.
- Tundra: Fixed an issue that mobs would die by themselves after a while if they are not killed.
- Apparels: Fixed some apparels that weren't clickable (only in head).
- Daily Quest: We've addressed an issue that the quest "Pirates Everywhere" would require to kill only one moster 35 times. As consequence, the quest now only requires 30x of each mob.
Edited by Faller