We've just applied a quick update to our server, and here follows a list of everything that have been changed and fixed. You don't need to restart your client or anything, the patch is already live.
- Sharpshooter's "Frozen Arrow" skill no longer perform mini-stuns. This is a test, please vote here if you'd like us to keep this change.
- Nerfed "Cripple" effect from Ultimate Set by half (now it slows down 50% less).
- Slightly decreased Champion's defense inside balanced maps (9%).
- Fixed an issue that would cause a player revived by the skill "Revival" inside Chaos Icicle to revive with full HP and SP.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Demonic World 1 Chests to take a while to spawn.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Demonic World 2 boss and chests to respawn if they're killed too early (30 minutes later).
- Fixed an issue in Dungeons hard mode (caused by last update) that monsters would die in 1 hit. Easy mode was affected as well, but it didn't matter much as the monsters are weak anyway.
- The skill "Tornado" is no longer functional in World Bosses.
- Added 30x of each Black Dragon monster to Albion's Icy Area (725,874). They respawn every 6 minutes.
That's it for today's quick update!
We're currently working hard on balancing classes, so expect many changes to them in the upcoming days. If you'd like to suggest any balance changes, please refer to this thread:
Edited by Faller