Another week has passed and a whole new patch is ready for deployment!
This update will be applied today in a maintenance that will happen at 06:45 AM server-time, we estimate that this maintenance will take 30 minutes, although it may take up to 1 hour. Stay tuned to the forum's Chatbox and our Discord server to know exactly when the server is back online. Missed world bosses will be spawned 10 minutes after the server is back online.
Stay with me to know more regarding this update.
During this weekend, login at anytime and receive 7 days of VIP Blessing!
Obs.: Event is only valid from 03-02-19 to 03-03-19, we won't give it to anyone who misses it.
Time left to redeem free VIP Bless:
Our system will be hosting an automatic Unscramble Words Event at 03-03-19, 11:00 AM server-time!
Countdown until event starts:
Our system will be hosting an automatic Aries Event at 03-02-19, 03:50 PM server-time!
Countdown until event starts:
PvP Bar is now available with 1vs1 and MvsM modes! Also, we've performed many changes to how it works.
Now it has the same balances as Ultimate Chaos. Also, it has it's very own monthly/overall ranking (counts wins and loses), which gives an unique monthly title to whoever is the winner in the current month, not even to mention the Diamonds!
Last but not least, we've added 2 new Daily Quests for it, talk to "PvP Bar Management" (441, 443) to know more about these quests.
And we're not done! Soon we'll be implementing a "bet" system, which allows both teams or players to bet an item, the winners get everything.
Other New Content
- Albion's Arena "Ultimate Chest" now gives it's loots to the player who deals most damage. The damage count is lost if the player dies. The items are sent directly into their inventory. (previously applied during this week)
- Stage 4 Armor, Gloves and Boots upgrade stones are now available in the Diamonds Shop!
- Added tons of new apparels! (they'll be slowly release)
- The Master Bard's skill "Healing Spring" have been buffed by 500%, dealing a total of 1k heal every second to everyone in the area.
- The Master Bard's skill "Healing Spring" have gotten it's cooldown time increased to 60 seconds (previously 30).
- The Master Bard's skill "Healing Spring" now heals the same amount inside Ultimate Chaos and Bounty Hunter as it would in any other maps (1k per second).
- Albion's Arena "Ultimate Chest" now has 300% more HP to make it more appealing to the new system.
- Mazes NPCs and Portals have been moved to the recently unlocked Albion's Bar area.
- We have reverted the change that would automatically heal and buff players when they revive.
- Ultimate Raid's rewarder now announce all the party members who completed the dungeon instead of the leader's name.
- Small changes to how Goddess Collision handles the player sides balancing. Also, now the player's side is assigned directly into their MAC Address, which means they'll stay in the same side if they attempt to login a different character. The map have been enabled again.
- Added indicators to Wild Hunt's map that indicates the range limit of the fog. The green line is the limit of the first fog change (you must be inside of it), the red line indicates the 2nd area. Check screenshots below.
- Wild Hunt's unbalanced round now has Ultimate Chaos' balance (everyone can break everyone).
- February's special login rewards have been removed.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause Daily Quests, Dungeons, etc... to not reset when 00:00 comes.
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to use "Improved Fairy Fruits" in pets of any levels. This could be exploited to level up pets from level 80 to 100. This issue wasn't abused in the wild as there's currently only 4 fruits in the whole server, obtained from mazes rewarder.
- Fixed an issue with "Improved Fairy Fruits" that would cause it to be lost if the pet didn't meet one of the requirements.
- Fixed an issue with Wild Hunt's "Fog" that would cause it to hit players anywhere in the map.
Wild Hunt's Indicators
When the first fog change is announced, you must stay inside of it.
When the 2nd and last fog change is announced, you must stay inside of it.
And that's it for this update!
Any thoughts? What would you like to see in the next update? Let us know in the comments!
Have a nice weekend,
Edited by Faller