A brand new update has arrived, are you ready? --YES, CAPTAIN!!-- K
New Maze: Snowy Rumble
A whole new maze is in the area! This map will replace the old and unwanted Chaos Shatain, which is getting totally removed.
This map is score-based, meaning that the player who kill most wins the reward. All the 3 first placed players will get rewarded, with the same items, although with different quantities.
As mentioned above, the objective in this map is to hunt as many players as you can! Each kill will count 2 points, assistance will count 1. Also, every 4 minutes, a "snowman" effect will appear in a random player inside, if this player survives during 25 seconds, he wins 15 points - although, if he isn't strong enough for that, whoever kills him receives 10 extra points.
Players are assigned to a side as soon as they enter in the map, this side randomly changes automatically every 2 minutes. They are also balanced to make sure both sides have the same amount of players. The status inside this map are balanced.
Isn't it cool? Come and give it a try! Ps.: This map is on early-stages, so it might contain small bugs, although we'll be working hard to solve them as fast as possible, if there are any.
This map is named "Snowy" as thanks to @sonicrush0 for suggesting us this cool idea!
- The events 3x Rewards, 3x Donation, 3x Referral and balanced maps are now over. The rewards for the referrals will be sent out with time.
- VIP Blessing is back! Also, a free VIP Blessing trial (7 days) is available once again for all players. Check 518,490.
- The dungeon Lost Forest now gives experience points as reward too.
- The reward for completing the dungeon Lost Forest have been increased from 7x Diamonds to 10x Diamonds
- Flash Bombs Lv2 are now available! As of now, you can either buy them in Diamonds Shop or inside Snowy Rumble.
- Mazes now open every 1 hour, no matter what time it is.
- A new achievement is now available: Score up to 400 points in Snowy Rumble.
- The download links have been updated with latest patches.
- The Sharpshooter skill Frozen Arrow now stuns for 2 seconds inside balanced maps.
- The slow debuff dealt by the skills Frozen Arrow, Cripple and Abyss Mire have been slightly increased inside balanced maps.
- Fixed an issue in the dungeon Lost Forest that it wouldn't allow players to repeat it in the next day,
- Fixed an issue that would allow players that aren't in "PK Mode" to be attacked by players who are in PK mode.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the message "You have a new mail!" to keep showing up after the player has read the new mail.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a very few players to disconnect right after logging to the game.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to disconnect when trying to make a new character.
There will be a 1 hour maintenance at 20:45 (06-11-2019) to get everything in order in our server to apply the updates.
Ps.: You'll need to update your client in order to play without any issues.
And that's it for this update! Stay tuned for more changes to mazes, Black Dragon Dungeon and Guild Hall soon!
Edited by Faller